Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Inspired....

I am sure many of you who have known me would be surprised to see my blog!
Well the page was lying dead for a long time now. Recently there was an article in one of the leading news papers in Bangalore "Netting biz: Blogging bug bites big bosses".Big names from Jonathan Schwartz of Sun Microsystems to Kevin Lynch of Adobe to Infosys' Nandan Nilekani were taking out time from their time-challenged schedule to blog. Till today I had the feeling that “blogging” is just a waste of time and nothing else. But this article triggered my thought process.It was on the back of my mind unconsciously I was processing the thought. But the fact that Jonathan Schwartz, Kevin Lynch, Nandan Nilekani were taking out time to blog was not good enough a reason for a lazy person like me to get started with the dead blog lying out there which I had created a few months back.
Today as i was working from home, all of a sudden i decided to start the work on my blog.
I needed a strong reason and I finally was able to convince myself...I could use this as a medium to express myself ..Speak out my mind.
The immediate question on my mind (I am sure most of you would be thinking the same while reading this)was "Will it make a difference??"
Well I am not here to drive out a rally to educate the ignorant people!! :P
But yes it could make a difference to some sensible people if the article triggered their thought process!!!




FYI...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Opinion/Sunday_Specials/Deep_Focus/Netting_biz_Blogging_bug_bites_big_bosses/articleshow/2435510.cms

11 comments:

Sameer Panchangam said...

Welcome Aboard!

However, the challenge is not to start, but to keep it going!

And even a bigger challenge to write good stuff and keep your audience coming back!

All the best!

Unknown said...

Hey Vivek. Blogs do more for you than you think. Been blogging a lot as well. All the very best and hope you keep your thoughts comming.

Sac Bee said...

Welcome to the league...

C.A.Gundapi said...

Join the club .. Too big to read maga

Jayanth said...

Let's c how far it goes...the further the better;) Good luck.

చక్రవర్తి said...

Come across your blog by random reading ... anyhow, better late than never.. wish you all the best and never giveup any thought ..

Anonymous said...

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, nice job! This was the stuff I had to have.

Anonymous said...

Has completado unos buenos puntos allí. Hice una búsqueda sobre el tema y encontró la mayoría de las personas tendrán la misma opinión con su blog.

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!